Saturday, June 23, 2007

wow...it's been a while.

Sorry. I thought I would be better at keeping this up to date and current. Either there hasn't been much going on.....or I have been too lazy. Naaaah.

Matt and I made a small purchase.....a digital camera. I love it...I wish I would have gotten one earlier. It has some really cool features. I could have gone hog wild and spent a bundle on one that I really really liked. But refrained. I want to share a few pics with it. What can I say the kids love their pictures taken!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'd love to see your pictures! Please share ....
And how's Gray Kitty doing?

The Delaney's said...

ok....I need to try the uploading of pics again. SORRY.

Maybe I need a new computer now...one that isn't sooooo slow. I know...it's not the computer it's that we need dsl connection....what's that get that in rurual barnesville?

When I get home tonight I will try to upload them....or just bring my stuff to work and do it here sounds more like it. I think I will do that.

Gray kitty is doing great. I am so amazed he is still alive. To Matt's dismay. One less cat would have suited him fine.

I do have pics on there of the new beast we adopted. He is a very beautiful dog. Not the smartest dog I've seen. He does have potentional. I will give you his bio when I get the pictures uploaded.

More to come.....tomorrow.